Finding a reputable commercial HVAC contractor shouldn’t seem as hard as looking for a (thermostat) needle in a haystack. At Ray’s HVAC, we understand that you rely heavily on your heating and cooling system to provide comfort to your employees and customers. With proper commercial HVAC maintenance, you’ll ensure your system is working for your business and not against it.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance in Schaumburg, Illinois
When you continually maintain your commercial HVAC system, you ensure it operates at maximum efficiency. This, as a result, helps you conserve energy and save money. While a commercial preventive maintenance agreement is an upfront investment, it pays for itself by helping you save on your monthly utility bills and prolonging your HVAC system’s life. Here’s what you should expect of our HVAC technicians when they perform preventive maintenance on your building’s heating and cooling system.
- Replace all air conditioning filters
- Check refrigerant levels, recharge as needed and check for leaks
- Clean all coils and clear all drains lines
- Inspect for loose electrical connections
- Ensure cool air is flowing properly through the system
- Replace all heating filters
- Check ignition and burner assembly for any hazards
- Lubricate all moving parts, including motors and bearings
- Inspect electrical connections for fire risks
- Ensure heat exchanger is operating properly and transferring warm air
Commercial HVAC Repair in Schaumburg, Illinois
Although preventive commercial HVAC maintenance helps you avoid major repairs that can result in costly charges, minor ones will still occur from time to time. Luckily, when you entrust Ray’s HVAC with your building’s heating and cooling system, you’ll receive prompt emergency service when you need it. That’s right, whether day or night, we’ll come to your home and fix the issue right away. We’re also able to repair all makes and models, including:
- Carrier air conditioners
- Carrier heat pumps, boilers and furnaces
- Ductless systems and indoor air quality treatments
For more information about what we offer business and building owners, or if you’re in need of an HVAC repair right away, check out our commercial services page or contact us at (847) 637-5287.